TAROM has selected AirFi’s AirFi box to equip it whole fleet with a w-IFE solution. Creative AD agency has been mandated to manage all the project.
The solution was expected to provide:
- An inflight ad-server to generate a significant amount of ancillary revenues
- A compelling destination section to both leverage its passengers’ experience, and generate ancillary revenues.
The destination section had to fulfill the following requirements:
- Full consistency in the GUI integration
- Destination content has to be provided by PXCom and must cover 100% of the operated destinations
- Flexibility both in the content and in the features is expected
Regarding the inflight advertising:
- Inventory definition support is required
- Full autonomy in the campaign creation & management is expected.
- TAROM has been delivered on time with a compelling Destination Section
- AirSAS the digital inflight ad-serving solution has been successfully integrated
- The solution is now effective and able to integrate advertising partners and start generating ancillary revenues.
- PXCom’s flexibility enables new features integration both on the ad-serving solution and the destination section
The customer’s feedback
“Airfi solution represents a great experience for passengers and an added value to TAROM’s image and services. Destination guide provides comprehensive informations for pax, but also is a space where hotels, bars & restaurants, travel agencies, etc, can be promoted. By having the ad-server “behind” the scenes, makes our work very easy”
Stefan SERBANESCU (TAROM/KZ Creative)