Success StoriesAir Canada
AIR CANADA has selected Thales AVANT to equip its new B737 Max fleet, with a Signature GUI (Full customized GUI).
AIR CANADA expected to be provided with an end-to-end solution for its Coporate Section and its Destination Section that can fulfill the following requirements:
- Be provided with a seamlessly integrated software on the IFE, that can be tuned with the set of defined templates
- Enable its CSP to create and upload all the related digital content onboard
- Provide its passengers with digital features such as call-to-action for activity booking, social network sharing…
- Rely on a flexible solution that enables:
- Full updates capacities from adding new templates, new subsections, to uploading new contents without any new certification process
- Onboard sponsored content as native advertising
- Have a portable solution to be integrated into additional IFE platforms, linked to a single back office access.
- According to the current available features on the IFE platform, 100% of the requirements are fulfilled without any delay
- AIR CANADA’s CSP in total autonomy to manage the onboard content
- Seamless content update process thanks to a WYSWIG workflow
- AIR CANADA’s advertising partners can be provided with full access to create their own inflight microsite natively integrated into both sections.